Review the Shop@UW Tips
July 4th Holiday: July 3rd Vendor Hours
The business offices at the following suppliers will be closed on Friday, July 3, 2015. They will not be open for customer service inquiries; however, these suppliers will be available for ordering via Shop@UW.
|EIS Office Solutions|
New Way to Order Products from the UW-Madison MDS Warehouse
There has been a change to how Shop@UW shoppers order “locally stocked products” that are warehoused at the MDS facility in Verona, Wisconsin. These locally stocked products consist of items from categories such as paper products, janitorial supplies, laboratory supplies, office supplies, maps and guides. These products are now found using the same interface as is used to shop at external suppliers. Shoppers will need to use a slightly different navigation in order to find and purchase these same products. Use the "View Favorites" link to quickly find the MDS Warehouse - Locally Stocked Products Shared Favorites folders.
Please review this web page in order to learn more about this change.
Are You Prepared for Fiscal Year-End 2015?
As we approach Fiscal Year End 15 please be aware of important deadlines for year-end processing.
June 16, 2015
• All purchases made through Shop@UW and the MDS Verona warehouse must be placed by end of business day on June 16, 2015 to ensure that the charges are applied to FY15 funding.
• Please keep in mind that even if orders are placed by June 16, any potential back-orders may be delayed and could be billed in FY16.
• Orders placed after June 16, 2015 may or may not be billed to FY15 depending on product receipt date and potential back-order status.
June 16-June 24, 2015
• The billing period for orders placed between these dates are completely dependent on when the Shop@UW vendor sends the invoice to MDS. We will do our best to apply them against FY15 but there are no guarantees.
June 24, 2015
• All orders must be physically received by the customer and invoiced by the Shop@UW vendors by the end of the business day on June 24, 2015, in order to be applied to funding in FY15.
June 25-30, 2015
• Orders invoiced between these dates will be applied to FY16.
June 29, 2015
• Cut-off for Pre-Posting Allocation Tool (PAT) will be at 10:00 AM – please note this is different from the standard NOON deadline.
• Shop@UW accounting will transmit all the campus billing files to SFS after 10:00 AM on June 29, 2015, and they will be applied to FY15. You will be able to view these transactions in WISDM after July 1.
Any questions related to these dates can be directed to Shop@UW accounting at email@example.com or 608-497-4400.