Review the Shop@UW Tips
Shop@UW Tip: The Magic Number!
A number that helps customers and Shop@UW customer service communicate about orders with any vendor is the purchase order number.
Every submitted order is transmitted to the appropriate vendor using this identifier. When contacting vendors about an order status or cancellation, use the purchase order number and they should be able to locate the order in their system. Because each vendor has their own internal order number system which we normally don’t see so make sure you reference the purchase order number and not just an order number.
Are You Prepared for Fiscal Year-End 2015?
As we approach Fiscal Year End 15 please be aware of important deadlines for year-end processing.
June 16, 2015
• All purchases made through Shop@UW and the MDS Verona warehouse must be placed by end of business day on June 16, 2015 to ensure that the charges are applied to FY15 funding.
• Please keep in mind that even if orders are placed by June 16, any potential back-orders may be delayed and could be billed in FY16.
• Orders placed after June 16, 2015 may or may not be billed to FY15 depending on product receipt date and potential back-order status.
June 16-June 23, 2015
• The billing period for orders placed between these dates are completely dependent on when the Shop@UW vendor sends the invoice to MDS. We will do our best to apply them against FY15 but there are no guarantees.
June 23, 2015
• All orders must be physically received by the customer and invoiced by the Shop@UW vendors by the end of the business day on June 23, 2015, in order to be applied to funding in FY15.
June 24-30, 2015
• Orders invoiced between these dates will be applied to FY16.
June 29, 2015
• Cut-off for Pre-Posting Allocation Tool (PAT) will be at 10:00 AM – please note this is different from the standard NOON deadline.
• Shop@UW accounting will transmit all the campus billing files to SFS after 10:00 AM on June 29, 2015, and they will be applied to FY15. You will be able to view these transactions in WISDM after July 1.
Any questions related to these dates can be directed to Shop@UW accounting at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-497-4400.
Shop@UW Training Available