How To Ship A Package Using United Parcel Service (UPS) Through MDS
Make sure your package is properly labeled and attach a separate piece of paper to the package containing the following information:
- MD account number.
- Department name and address.
- Number of packages being sent.
- Ship to address in the body of the form including the full street address (no P.O. Box) and zip code.
- Name of contact person.
- Telephone number of the contact person on the bottom.
- Additional insurance needed (only first $100 is free).
- How it is to be shipped (ground, next day air, second day air, three day select, etc.).
Call MDS at 608/497-4400 to notify us of a package pick-up.
- Absolutely no Hazardous shipments can be sent through MDS.
- MDS cannot ship collect packages.