How To Ship UPS with your Purchasing Card
UW-Madison established a contract partnership with UPS for shipping services. For those that ship infrequently or do not wish to setup a CampusShip account, the following method is available:
To ship a UPS package:
- Login to My UW at http://my.wisc.edu using your campus NetID and password
- Choose the “Services” tab
- Under “Purchasing Resources” choose the “Ship UPS with your Purchasing Card” link
- Follow the login instructions to access the UPS site
- Choose the “Ship” tab near the top left of the screen and enter your shipping information and your credit card information
- Print your shipping label and attach to your package. Drop off your air package at any UPS letter box, regular UPS pickup location, or give it to any UPS driver. Drop off your ground shipment at any regular UPS pickup location or give it to any UPS driver.
NOTE: Shipping labels that are not used or given to UPS will not be charged to your credit card.