- Domestic - Federal Withholding Calculation Method
- Domestic - US Citizens, Permanent Resident Aliens (Green Card Holders), Resident Aliens
International - Foreign Nationals
All foreign national employees receiving funds through University payroll must now provide their visa/immigration history through Glacier. Following their Glacier entry, they will need to deliver all Glacier-generated reports and tax treaty forms, along with their immigration document photocopies, to their payroll responsible administrator, as identified by Glacier. Employees can request a Glacier account by sending an email to the Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. This email should include their full legal name, date of birth, email address, and indicate whether they’re paid monthly or biweekly.
- International Taxpayer Information (IRS)
- Annual Tax Return Preparation Assistance for Non-Resident Aliens
- Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
- Tax Treaty