Tuition and Fee Assessment
Tuition and fee charges are assessed according to a schedule maintained by the Registrar's Office.
Access the Registrar's tuition and fee schedule to view the entire tuition and fee schedule.
Tuition eBills and Tuition Account ePayment/eBill Secure Website
The Bursar’s Office provides the tuition bill as an electronic eBill, and sends an alert to students’ wisc.edu and Authorized Payers’ e-mail when a new eBill is available to view on the secure website.
- eBills for a new term are available to view the week before classes start.
- Charges and payments posted after an eBill is published reflect in the "Current Tuition Account Balance", and itemize on the next eBill.
- To view or print an eBill, log in to the Tuition Account eBill/ePayment site and click view next to the bill in "Your Bills" section.
- Your web browser Pop-Up Blocker must be turned OFF to log into the Tuition Account eBill/ePayment site. Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari are the suggested web browsers to use.
Student: Log in to My UW - Student Center, and click Tuition Account Summary to:
- View charges and payments, loans/scholarships/financial aid received, refunds processed; find the tuition due date.
- Click "Make ePayment/View eBill" to go to the secure site to view or print eBills and make ePayments.
- Click "Authorized Payer Setup" to set up a parent (or other person) for access to the eBill/ePayment site and to receive e-mail alerts when a new eBill is published to view.
Parent (setup as an Authorized Payer): log in to view or print eBills and make ePayments at http://www.bussvc.wisc.edu/bursar/echeckparent.html
E-mail tuition and fee questions to: email@example.com (Please include student name and ID).