How to Upload your Spreadsheet

  1. Go to the Bursar's Office Secure Website

  2. If necessary, log in, using your "My UW" net ID and password.

  3. Type the name of your department in the first entry box.

  4. Click the "Remission Authorization Forms" button.

  5. In the second entry box, enter the complete file name, or use the "Browse" button to select the file.

  6. Click the "Submit Form" button