Tuition Remissions

Please choose the appropriate AUTHORIZATION FORM.

  • RA, TA, PA, LSA, and Instructional Staff Remission Form.
  • Athletics, Chancellor's, Law School, Regents, Military, Powers Knapp, SSDI, and Midwest Poultry Remission Form.

Fellowship Forms

For questions on fellowship remissions, call Irina Diaz (608) 890-0738 in the Graduate School.

For questions on Tuition Remission Surcharges, go to the following link: Click on Tuition Remissions.

Contact Information

Bursar's Office:
Chris Cleary-Hinz