Tuition Account Questions

Updating Addresses

It is the student's responsibility to maintain a current MAILING and/or HOME address on their My UW Student Center at all times.

Exception: The University changes the MAILING address the first semester only for first-year students residing in University housing. After the first semester, students are responsible for maintaining their addresses using the unique University housing address format required by the United States Postal Service.

How do I update my addresses?

  • Manage your addresses on your My UW>Student Center> Personal Information section.

Who can change my address?

  • Only YOU can change your My UW addresses.

I am having problems changing my address, what should I do?

What is the distinction between the Mailing and Home addresses?

  • The MAILING address should be the student's on-campus address.
    • The address most often for University mail communications and to contact a student in case of an emergency.
    • The address where Tuition account refund checks are sent for students not enrolled for eRefund direct deposit.
  • The HOME address can be a student's parent address or the student's HOME address.

Return to Questions Menu