Picture of the Carillion Tower

Graduate Assistants with tuition remissions, who are paying segregated fees under our December 5th payment option and wish to enroll on or prior to that December 5th due date, please click here for instructions:



If you want to report educational expenses on your IRS Tax Return, you must have either a Social Security Number (SSN) or an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) recorded in the UW-Madison Student Center database. If you have never submitted one of these numbers, you may use the following form to do so:

Substitute Form W-9S (Request for Student's Taxpayer Identification Number)

University of Wisconsin - Bursar’s Office
333 East Campus Mall # 10501
Madison, WI 53715-1383
(Important to use the entire ZIP+4 code)

Office Hours: 7:45 AM – 4:00 PM CST, weekdays
For staff development, on Wednesdays the customer service window may not open until 9:15 am.
Phone: (608) 262-3611
Fax: (608)265-3201