e-Reimbursement is the web-based system used to reimburse UW – Madison employees and non-employees for expenses incurred while traveling or conducting business for the University. GET (Guided Expense Tool) was developed in response to campus feedback requesting a more intuitive entry experience. While expenses can be entered directly into e-Reimbursement, GET is the recommended tool. Regardless of where expenses are entered, all approvals take place in e-Reimbursement.
Do you need to use one of the following features?
- • Cash Advance
- • Travel Authorization
- • Relocation
- • Group Travel (includes Athletic Team travel)
- • Import My Wallet Transactions
NOTE: GET can currently be used to submit the vast majority of expense reimbursement requests; however, while development continues, Travelers/Alternates may need to use e-Reimbursement in certain circumstances. Please see the Travel and Expense Reimbursement Process Map to determine which tool will best suit your needs.
- • Guided Expense Tool (GET) Overview
- • Processing Reimbursements Based on Employee Status
- • UW-Madison Accounting Services Policies & Procedures
- • e-Reimbursement Campus-wide Monthly Metrics
- • Travel and Expense Reimbursement Process Map
- • For trip planning resources, please visit the Travel Center.