e-Reimbursement is a web-based system used to reimburse UW-Madison employees and non-employees for expenses incurred while traveling or conducting business for the university.
e-Reimbursement features the following:
- • Direct Deposit for employees
- • Ability to import My Corporate Card transactions from My Wallet directly into an expense report
- • Built in account codes and location maximums
- • Automated approval processes
- • Ability to monitor status of submitted reports
- • Processing e-Reimbursements Based on Employee Status
- • UW-Madison Accounting Services Policies & Procedures
- • e-Reimbursement Campus-wide Monthly Metrics
- • What is Workflow?
- • For trip planning resources, please visit the Travel Center.