Historically Accounts Payable has had Delegation Audit Agreements with certain departments allowing them to submit invoices directly to us. Our AP-Invoices email box is not being used as intended.
All PO invoices should be submitted to Accounts Payable by the Vendor, with some exceptions.
- The correct submission of a Purchase Order invoice is included when the vendor receives the initial Purchase Order contract. The following information is included with every Purchase Order:
- Invoices received on Campus are to be paid within 30 days per State Statute 16.528 or we owe interest.
- It will reduce duplicate invoices. If someone in your department sends you an invoice with the billing address of 21 N. Park St., Suite 5301 it is probably a duplicate. Chances are we have received a copy in Accounts Payable already.
- To see an invoice before we pay it you can set the Purchase Order up for Positive Approval.
- You can see a copy of the invoice in Wisdm after we pay it.
- If the invoice is past due or over 30 days old, please submit immediately to Accounts Payable
- Delegated Audit Agreement with Accounts Payable.
Beginning July 1, 2019 Accounts Payable will dispute purchase order invoices without the correct billing address that have been submitted by departments to Account Payable by email, campus mail or dropped off.
The Billing Address on the invoice should be:
21 N. Park Street, Suite 5301
Madison, WI 53715-1218
Please contact your vendors to update the billing address if it is not correct.