- Provides medical, travel, emergency assistance, and liability coverages while traveling abroad.
- Is mandated by UWSA for all University of Wisconsin students studying/traveling abroad under a UW sponsored program.
- Is strongly recommended for UW-Madison faculty and staff.
- Has a separate program available for dependents.
Visit http://www.bussvc.wisc.edu/risk_mgt/international%20health%20insurance.html for details.
The NEW - CISI On-Line Credit Card Purchase Option for Self-Enrollment:
- Allows participants to enroll themselves directly (with credit card) in the CISI group insurance plan created for UW-Madison sponsored international programs and activities. To purchase coverage via credit card go to https://www.mycisi.com/CISIPortalWeb/pub/SelfEnrollment.aspx?sponsor=UWMAD and follow enrollment instructions. Individuals may contact UW-Madison Risk Management (262-8926), firstname.lastname@example.org for complete details
- Individuals may use personal credit card or My Corporate Card. Do not use P-Card at this time.
- Upon successful completion of self-enrollment, individuals will quickly receive an email directly from "CISI Enrollments" containing their personalized ID enrollment card, consulate letter as well as a detailed coverage brochure with claim form and contact information.
- NOTE – This does not replace existing enrollment methods, rather, it is an excellent option for individual or “last-minute” situations.
Please contact Jeff Karcher, Director of Risk Management, email@example.com, (608) 262-8925 with questions or for additional information.