Accounting Services provides financial services for the UW-Madison including the processing and reporting of accounting data.
Items of Interest
This issue of Accounting News provides information on key activities intended to be helpful for UW- Madison personnel involved in financial related activities. Please feel free to share this with others you think would benefit from receiving this information. Topics in this issue include:
- An update on activities happening to help improve control over campus moveable property
- An update regarding the upcoming SFS upgrade
- Accounting related training opportunities available, including an upcoming campus-wide financial forum planned for early 2014
- Helpful suggestions and resources to assist with cash management
- Recent tax related policy and procedure changes related to paying research participants
- Information regarding the new travel flexibilities and other disbursement considerations.
We welcome your feedback, questions, comments and/or suggestions to this information. Feel free to send them to Brenden Hedberg who deserves ongoing credit for bringing together the information provided by members of the Accounting Services team. Updates will be provided on a periodic basis.
Note: Items of Interest links remain on this page for approximately three months. You may access respective pages via the search feature or navigation from the left-hand menu once they are removed from Items of Interest.